Subject: RE: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>
To: Neil <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:57:35 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Neil wrote:

> From: Neil <[email-masked]>
> 
> >
> Yep, kind of guessed that I could do that, but I was looking to get AMOS
> Pro fired up as fast as poss, and my power-brick is currently round at my
	I can understand, the thought of zipping up all six install
disks, copying, unzipping, tricking them into installing, etc. kinda
makes me cringe, but hey the things you have to do for the love of your
'miggy, ;)

> mates.  I'll have to look at transferring the files tomorrow if I can get
> the power supply back. I had an old copy of Messydos knocking about, that
> should do the job shouldn't it?
	yeah, if you run any OS past 2.1 it will have CrossDos built in too,
but if not messyDOs should do the trick, though I advise keeping your files
sizes as small as possible, I used to get lots of errors with MessyDOS and
somehow learned to associate it with files > 400k.
good luck!

	Thanks,
	      Scott Matott sXe
	      Chicago, Il USA

Pac Man Defense

A takeover defense pattern named after the video game. The original
takeover target attempts to swallow (takeover) the original bidder. 

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Enjoy 120+ unique music channels right from your desktop! Download
Spinner Plus 2.0 <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/spinner1 ">Click Here</a>
Spinner.com. Where music lives online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html